BROCHURE DATA SHEET
THE LIGHTEST ON THE MARKET, RECOMMENDED FOR HIRE
Code : F3E
Fisiotek 3000 E model uses flexion-extension movement to allow mobilisation of the knee and hip. The movement of the device is based on the correct adjustment of the length of the patient’s femur, which is necessary for the positioning of the limb. The device is light-weight, only 9.5 kg, to ensure the greatest manoeuvrability during use. Limbs with a length relative to the patient’s femur from 32 cm to 49 cm can be rehabilitated. The device can be programmed by means of:
- The control console;
- The hand-held programmable keypad;
Both units display new self-explanatory graphic symbols that provide clear images to make use easy and intuitive. The programmable features make it possible to meet different rehabilitation needs through means of customised and therefore more effective control.
Hand-held programmable keypad: the hand-held programmable keypad has been designed to empower the patient to actively participate in rehabilitation therapy (when possible). The keypad unit contains all the programming keys for the device, as well as START & STOP buttons for movement control.
Control console: the control console is used to program the functions of the Fisiotek device. The information display provides extremely sharp graphic symbol images that are clear and easy to understand to make use intuitive.
Remote-controlled START & STOP: the patient can use the Start & Stop buttons to fully control movement of the device.
Power supply: 85 ÷ 260V ~ 50 ÷ 60 Hz
Electrical safety: Class I B Standard EN 60601-1
Electromagnetic compatibility: Group 1 Class B Standard EN 60601-1-2
Classification according to Dir. EEC 93/42: Class IIa
Weight: Kg. 9,5
- Flexion-extension knee movement range from -10° to 120°
- Hip movement range from 7° to 115°
- Working time
- Pause in flexion
- Warm-up (menù’s page)
- Repetitions to extension limit
- Repetitions to flexion limit
Foot support: the foot support can be adjusted to allow more comfortable positioning of the patient’s ankle.
Hand-held programmable keypad
Trolley for internal use
When should it be used?
- Surgical repair of the knee’s extensor mechanism;
- Meniscectomies and meniscal sutures;
- Surgical treatments of fractures and pseudoarthrosis;
- Artificial hip and knee;
Why choose it?
- Fisiotek 3000 is intended for use in rehabilitation to restore joint movement in both surgically and non-surgically treated medical conditions. It is therefore suitable for the needs of a considerable range of patients.
- Its internal software has new programmable features that are useful and easy to use to customise therapy and promote the comfortable, gradual and effective recovery of joint mobility.
- The line’s design makes use of high quality materials, such as aluminium and stainless steel to ensure greater dependability over time. The models’ linear frame and harmonic structure are pleasing to the patient and instil confidence.
- The remote-control START & STOP functions and hand-held programmable keypad (optional) offer two ways to control the movement of the device: these two handsets are interchangeable and use the same connector.
- Each model of the 3000 line is equipped with a Warm Up feature that can be used to warm the joint before therapy actually begins.