BROCHURE DATA SHEET
THREE IN ONE: ANKLE, HIP AND KNEE
Code : F3TS
Fisiotek 3000 TS model permits mobilisation of the knee andhip joints by means of flexion-extension movement, and of the ankle by means ofplantar flexion and dorsiflexion: this distinctive feature makes the device unique on the market in terms of the features offered. All of the device’s programmable functions are available for both the hip and knee joints, and for the ankle joint. The asymmetric frame structure permits anatomically correct movement: placement is made according to the patient’s limb length, measured from the greater trochanter to the lateral malleolus. Limbs from 72 cm to 100 cm in length can be rehabilitated: additionally, an accessory for limbs less than 72 cm in length is available to provide rehabilitation support for limbs as short as 61 cm. The device can be programmed by means of:
- The control console;
- The hand-held programmable keypad;
Both units display new self-explanatory graphic symbols that provide clear images to make use easy and intuitive. The programmable features make it possible to meet different rehabilitation needs through means of customised and therefore more effective control.
Hand-held programmable keypad:The hand-held programmable keypad has been designed to empower the patient to actively participate in rehabilitation therapy (when possible).The keypad unit contains all the programming keys for the device, as well as START & STOP buttons for movement control.
Control console: The control console is used to program the functions of the Fisiotek device. The information display provides extremely sharp graphic symbol images that are clear and easy to understand to make use intuitive.
Remote-controlled START & STOP: The patient can use the Start & Stop buttons to fully control movement of the device.
Power supply: 85 ÷ 260V ~ 50 ÷ 60 Hz
Electrical safety: Class I B Standard EN 60601-1
Electromagnetic compatibility: Group 1 Class B Standard EN 60601-1-2
Classification according to Dir. EEC 93/42: Class IIa
- Flexion-extension knee movement range from 0° to 120°
- Hip movement range from 7° to 115°
- Ankle movement range from 20° to 40°
- Flexion speed
- Extension speed
- Working time
- Automatic flexion angle increase
- Automatic extension angle increase
- Pause flexion
- Pause extension
- Warm-up (special console button)
- Limit automatic flexion increase
- Limit automatic extension increase
- Flexion limit repetitions
- Extension limit repetitions
- Memory card: allows the user to store programmed parameters for each patient and keep track of progress
Hand-held programmable keypad
Trolley for internal use
Accessory for limbs shorter than 72 cm
When should it be used?
- Surgical repair of the knee’s extensor mechanism;
- Meniscectomies and meniscal sutures;
- Surgical treatments of fractures and pseudoarthrosis;
- Artificial hip and knee;
Why choose it?
- Fisiotek 3000 is intended for use in rehabilitation to restore joint movement in both surgically and non-surgically treated medical conditions. It is therefore suitable for the needs of a considerable range of patients.
- Its internal software has new programmable features that are useful and easy to use to customise therapy and promote the comfortable, gradual and effective recovery of joint mobility.
- The line’s design makes use of high quality materials, such as aluminium and stainless steel to ensure greater dependability over time. The models’ linear frame and harmonic structure are pleasing to the patient and instil confidence.
- The remote-control START & STOP functions and hand-held programmable keypad (optional) offer two ways to control the movement of the device: these two handsets are interchangeable and use the same connector.
- Each model of the 3000 line is equipped with a Warm Up feature that can be used to warm the joint before therapy actually begins.