BROCHURE DATA SHEET
Code : FHP2
Fisiotek HP2 is a highly versatile apparatus that offers passive shoulder, elbow and wrist mobilization with various types of movements. Its base rests on 5 pirouetting wheels with a brake, and this allows the apparatus to be easily moved and locked in the desired position. It is adjustable in height and the body of the apparatus can be tilted. This makes it possible to perform the entire arthral range of movements, to use it with the patient sitting or supine, and to have a wide choice of the plane surface where the movement will be carried out. A variety of accessories can be mounted on its mechanical arm, depending on the type of rehabilitative movement chosen.It is possible to program all of the functions on the fixed keyboard. The movable keyboard allows the patient to stop and start the movement by using the STOP and START pushbuttons, which have the same function of those on the fixed keyboard.
Movements carried out on the shoulder:
- Elevation 5° ÷ 180°
- Adduction-abduction 35° ÷ 150°
- Internal-external rotation 90° ÷ 0° ÷ 90°
Movements carried out on thel elbow (with appropriate accessories):
- Flexo-extension 0° ÷ 150°
- Prone-supination 90° ÷ 0° ÷ 90°
Movements carried out on thel wrist (with appropriate accessories):
- Flexo-extension 80° ÷ 0° ÷ 80°
- Ulnar-radial deviation 20° ÷ 0° ÷ 30°
Power supply: 85 ÷ 260 V ~ 50 ÷ 60 Hz
Electrical safety: Class 1 B EN 60601-1 Standard
Electromagnetic compatibility: Group 1 Class B EN 60601-1-2 Standard
Classification according to Dir. EEC 93/42: Class IIa
Weight: 77 kg
- Speed in both directions: min. 1,5°/sec. max. 3,5°/sec.
- Work time
- Automatic increase of the amplitude of movement on both limits
- Pause in both movement limits
- Warm-up cycles
Adjustable rods for arm support
Variable slant handle for elbow flexo-extension
Handle for elbow pronation-supination
Fixed arm support for elbow
Fixt wrist support
Wrist deviation support
When should it be used
Whenever joint movement needs to be restored passively in both surgical and non-surgical pathologies.
Why choose it
- It lets you perform all the movements for each joint
- The extension of the movement comprises the entire physiological range;
- It can be used whether the patient is sitting or supine;
- It makes positioning the patient easier;
- Its versatility lets you work on the three major joints of the upper limb: shoulder, elbow and wrist;
- It is stable and accurate;
- It uses the Memory Card.
On Rimec’s channel of Youtube are available various videos about the programming and the use of Fisiotek HP2.