BROCHURE DATA SHEET
Code : FLTG
Fisiotek LT-G is an appliance that allows the elbow to undergo passive mobilization with different movements. This model is characterised by its compactness, simplicity, ease of programming and quality of movement. Movements carried out for the elbow:
- Flexion-extension, range: 0°÷ 150°
- Pronation-supination, range: 90° ÷ 0° ÷ 90°
- Input: 12V DC 50/60Hz – 4.8W
- Electric safety: Class II B Standard EN 60601-1
Electromagnetic compatibility: Group 1 Class B Standard EN 60601-1-2 Classification according to the directive EEC93/42: Class II a; Weight 47kg
The instrument is compliant with the applicable Basic Requirements for safety, Health and protection established by EU Directive 93/42.
External power supply
Input: 100 ÷ 240 V AC – 50 ÷ 60 Hz400mA
Output: 12V DC – 1.25A
- Speed: min 2°/sec. – max. 4,5°/sec.
- Range of movement : adjustment by electromechanical limit switch.
When should it be used?
Whenever joint movement needs to be restored passively in both surgical and non-surgical pathologies.
Why choose it?
- It is simple, manageable and easy to transport;
- It allows the patient to be easily positioned;
- It is stable, compact and accurate.