BROCHURE DATA SHEET
Code : FLT
Fisiotek LT is an appliance that allows the shoulder to undergo passive mobilization with different movements; It allows it to be used with the patient seated or supine. This model is characterised by its simplicity, ease of handling and quality of movement. Positioning of the patient is an easy and smooth operation.
Movements carried out for the shoulder:
- Elevation during flexion, range: 0°÷ 180°
- Internal-external rotation, range: 90° ÷ 0° ÷ 90°
- Adduction-abduction: complete physiological range
Input: 12V DC 50/60Hz – 4.8W
Electric safety: Class II B Standard EN 60601-1
Electromagnetic compatibility: Group 1 Class B Standard EN 60601-1-2
Classification according to the directive EEC 93/42: Class II a
Weight: 20 Kg
The instrument is compliant with the applicable Basic Requirements for safety, Health and protection established by EU Directive 93/42.
External power supply:
Input: 100 ÷ 240 V AC – 50 ÷ 60 Hz400mA
Output: 12V DC – 1.25A
- Speed: min. 2°/sec. – max. 4°/sec.
- Range of movement : adjustment by electromechanical limit switch.
Arm support for internal-external rotation movement
Batteries and battery-charger kit
When should it be used?
Whenever joint movement needs to be restored passively in both surgical and non-surgical pathologies.
Why choose it?
- It can be used with patient sitting or supine;
- It is simple, manageable and easy to transport;
- It allows the patient to be easily positioned;
- It is stable and accurate.
All the videos about Fisiotek LT are available on our channel Fisiotek 3000 presents on Youtube.
Fisiotek LT is available in the following versions: